|Welcome to the DeviantShelter. Here you will be able to travel around our virtual shelter and check out all of the Deviants up for adoption. We do hope you will consider giving these homeless deviants a warm home here on DeviantART. To adopt someone, you must fill out the adoption form in our blog. We do have a few rules regarding adoptions:|
1. You may only adopt one Deviant.
2. The Deviant you adopt can not adopt you back.
3. When you adopt a deviant, you must add them to your devwatch for deviations, scraps, and journals.
4. During their stay as your adoptee, you must get involved with their artwork, giving critiques and feedback.
5. You should encourage them to try parts of the community they have not yet before experienced.
6. The person you adopt must be an active member of the community. They do not have to be a member of this group.
7. You must keep your adopted deviant for at least 3 months before you can decide if you would like to return it (In good condition please) and adopt another.
For the Adoptee:
1. You have no say who adopts you.
2. As stated above, you can not adopt your Adopter back. However, you can still participate and adopt someone else.
Current in-group deviants to adopt.
Having trouble deciding who to adopt, why don't you try A random Deviant?